Highly recommended Tool Suppliers, since 1904.

News & Offers

CASALS and FREUD power tools at reduced prices! Further discounts on combined packages. Avail yourself of this limited offer by visiting our tool shop at Santa Venera.
  Read More

THE TOOL SHOP HISTORY

Emmanuele AnastasiThe history of our tool shop dates back to S. Anastasi & Figli which was established in 1869. The company was located in St John's Street corner of Royal Street (now known as Republic Street), Valletta - Malta.

S. Anastasi & Figli (Salvatore Anastasi and sons) were contractors to the H.M. Dockyard, Victualing Yard, Royal Engineers, Army Ordnance Department Government Works, Malta Railway & all the Regiments in the Command, etc.

Emmanuele, one of Salvatore's sons, opened an ironmongery store in Hamrun together with a carpenter friend Briffa. This dates back to 1904, that is, 35 years after the establishment of S. Anastasi & Figli.

Emmanuele and Briffa's tool shop was called Anastasi & Briffa.

Today, The Tool Shop - Anastasi & Briffa Ltd. moved to larger premises in Santa Venera. Our aim is to keep up with our reputation of a highly recommended tool supplier to the general public, industry and government departments.

We provide free technical advice on proper use and purchase of tools, together with fully guaranteed and efficient after-sales services of electrical power tools at our workshop.

000webhost logo